Our intelligence and ability to reason is what makes us human. Reasoning skills can be applied in almost every area of our lives. A gauge of one’s intellectual abilities, reasoning enables people to understand ideas and concepts better, and arrive at logical conclusions. Reasoning skills, therefore, have become a part of all sort of testing. Similar to other skills, reasoning can be improved and enhanced through practice and repetition.
MTG has design this series of reasoning books to help students appearing for various Olympiads like Science Olympiad, Maths Olympiad, Cyber Olympiad, and other competitive exams.
Salient feature of the books:
- 1. Sensitive to grade level
- 2. Lucid and easy to understand language
- 3. Short and crisp explanation of concepts
- 4. Solved Example to build strong foundation
- 5. Exercises with ample of practice questions
- 6. Detail solution to make students understand how to get the answer.
- Chapter 1 :Series Completion and Inserting
Chapter 2 :Analogy and Classification
Chapter 3 :Coding-Decoding
Chapter 4 :Blood Relations
Chapter 5 :Direction Sense Test
Chapter 6 :Logical Venn Diagrams
Chapter 7 :Alpha-Numeric Sequence
Chapter 8 :Mathematical Operations
Chapter 9 :Analytical Reasoning
Chapter 10: Mirror and Water Images
Chapter 11 :Embedded Figures, Figure Formation
Chapter 12 :Figure Matrix
Chapter 13 :Paper Folding and Paper Cutting
Chapter 14 :Cubes and Dice
Chapter 15 :Dot Situation