Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 1062gms
Classes: Class 10
Exams: Olympiads, NTSE, School Books
MTG Foundation book Math is designed for CBSE class 10 students for preparation of competitive exam at the base level. It covers the complete syllabus of class 10 NCERT book and follows CCE pattern. It carries exam information, complete theory based on NCERT and competitive exam syllabus along with questions for assessment. Solutions of NCERT textbook exercises is added in the book for better grade in class. The level of the questions varies from basic to complex keeping in mind the various Olympiad (IMO) and engineering entrance exams. Almost all types of question format (Objective and subjective) are covered in this book. It is one of the best and most selling books for students. Study this book along with School book to score more in any exam. Foundation book builds a base for competitive exam, you are preparing for.
• Exhaustive coverage of the topics that help building Foundation for IIT/JEE/PMT while studying class 10th syllabus
• Each concept of class 10th is explained with solved examples, illustrations activities and concept maps.
• Complete practice of a topic through variety of questions such as MCQs, Fill in the blanks, True-False, Matrix Match, Assertion and Reason, Passage comprehension, Subjective problems of different weightage.
• Solved NCERT questions.
• In short, a complete study package to prepare you to ace in board exams and competitive exams as well.
Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables
Introduction to Trigonometry
Applications of Trigonometry
Areas Related to Circles
Surface Areas and Volumes
– SOF International Mathematics Olympiad 2014
– National Talent Search Examination 2014
– SOF International Mathematics Olympiad 2015
– National Talent Search Examination 2015
– SOF International Mathematics Olympiad 2016
– National Talent Search Examination 2016