Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 940gms
Classes: Class 9
Exams: Olympiads, School Books
MTG Foundation book Math is designed for CBSE class 9 students for preparation of competitive exam at the base level. It covers the complete syllabus of class 9 NCERT book and follows CCE pattern. It carries exam information, complete theory based on NCERT and competitive exam syllabus along with questions for assessment. Solutions of NCERT textbook exercises is added in the book for better grade in class. The level of the questions varies from basic to complex keeping in mind the various Olympiad (IMO) and engineering entrance exams. Almost all types of question format (Objective and subjective) are covered in this book. It is one of the best and most selling books for students. Study this book along with School book to score more in any exam. Foundation book builds a base for competitive exam, you are preparing for.
• Exhaustive coverage of the topics that help building Foundation for IIT/JEE while studying class 9th syllabus
• Each concept of class 9th is explained with solved examples, illustrations activities and concept maps.
• Complete practice of a topic through variety of questions such as MCQs, True-False, Matrix Match, Assertion and Reason, Passage comprehension, Subjective problems of different weightage.
• Solved NCERT questions.
• In short, a complete study package to prepare you to ace in school exams and competitive exams as well.
Linear Equations in Two Variables
Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
Lines and Angles
Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
Surface Areas and Volumes
– SOF International Mathematics Olympiad 2014
– SOF International Mathematics Olympiad 2015
– National Talent Search Examination 2015
– SOF International Mathematics Olympiad 2016
– National Talent Search Examination 2016
CBSE APPROVAL FOR SOF ICSO OLYMPIAD EXAMS
Answer keys for various SOF Olympiads being conducted during 2017-18 are...
Please fill the information to Subscribe to update....
SOF- International Sports Knowledge Olympiad winners on star sports.
Award distribution functions have...