Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 920gms
Classes: Class 9
Exams: Olympiads, School Books
MTG Foundation book Math is designed for CBSE class 9 students for preparation of competitive exam at the base level. It covers the complete syllabus of class 9 NCERT book. It carries exam information, complete theory based on NCERT and competitive exam syllabus along with questions for assessment. Solutions of NCERT textbook exercises is added in the book for better grade in class. The level of the questions varies from basic to complex keeping in mind the various Olympiad (IMO) and engineering entrance exams. Almost all types of question format (Objective and subjective) are covered in this book. It is one of the best and most selling books for students. Study this book along with School book to score more in any exam. Foundation book builds a base for competitive exam, you are preparing for.
- Exhaustive coverage of the topics that help building Foundation for JEE/PET/NTSE/OLYMPIADS while studying class 9th syllabus
- Each concept of class 9th is explained with solved examples, illustrations activities and concept maps.
- Complete practice of a topic through variety of questions such as MCQs, True-False, Matrix Match, Assertion and Reason, Passage comprehension, Subjective problems of different weightage.
- Solved NCERT questions.
- In short, a complete study package to prepare you to ace in school exams and competitive exams as well.
- Number Systems
- Coordinate Geometry
- Linear Equations in Two Variables
- Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry
- Lines and Angles
- Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles
- Heron’s Formula
- Surface Areas and Volumes
- Questions and Solutions of IMO & NTSE (2016 & 2017)
CBSE APPROVAL FOR SOF ICSO OLYMPIAD EXAMS
Answer keys for various SOF Olympiads being conducted during 2018-19 ...
Please fill the information to Subscribe to update....
Award distribution functions have...
SOF is pleased to launch the Girl Child Scholarship Scheme (SOF GCSS)...