Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 362gms
Classes: Class 6
Exams: Olympiads, School Books
Science Practice-cum-workbook series of books are designed for learners to explore and acquire a better understanding of science within and outside the classroom. It comprises a comprehensive set of questions structured with progressive level of difficulty for learners. Students can practice questions based on simpler to more complex skills for better recalling and inferring. Challenging HOTS questions and skill based questions are given at the end of each chapter to apply combination of concept and skills learned.
Science Practice-cum-workbook help young minds to understand, learn better and achieve excellent scores in any exam.
Power Pact key Features:
1. Each chapter in the book has five core sections after the recap section. These sections are designed according to the guidelines of the Bloom’s taxonomy.
2. Recap – A short summary of key concepts for quick recapitulation of chapters.
3. Knowledge based questions – Sections with multiple choice questions (MCQ’s), fill in the blanks, match the columns, scrambled words etc. to check learners ability to recall and remember the concepts learnt.
4. Understanding based questions – It comprises circle the odd one, true false, questions & answer etc. for learners to check their ability to classify, compare, explain and interpret the concepts learnt.
5. Application based questions – Section with crosswords and application driven questions to implement the concepts learnt.
6. HOTS questions – A section for high order thinking skills to analyze the given situations and draw inference.
7. Skill based question – Activity oriented, data based questions for leaners to create, evaluate and implement the concept learnt.
- Food: Where Does It Come From?
- Components of Food
- Fibre to Fabric
- Sorting Materials into Groups
- Separation of Substances
- Changes Around Us
- Getting To Know Plants
- Body Movements
- The Living Organisms and their Surroundings
- Motion and Measurement of Distances
- Light, Shadows and Reflections
- Electricity and Circuits
- Fun With Magnets
- Air Around Us
- Garbage In, Garbage Out
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
Please fill the information to Subscribe for regular updates.
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS HAVE PARTNERED/...
Schools interested in allowing the students appearing in SOF Olympiad exam...