Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 420gms
Classes: Class 8
Exams: Olympiads, School Books
Science Practice-cum-workbook series of books are designed for learners to explore and acquire a better understanding of science within and outside the classroom. It comprises a comprehensive set of questions structured with progressive level of difficulty for learners. Students can practice questions based on simpler to more complex skills for better recalling and inferring. Challenging HOTS questions and skill based questions are given at the end of each chapter to apply combination of concept and skills learned.
Science Practice-cum-workbook help young minds to understand, learn better and achieve excellent scores in any exam.
Power Pact key Features:
1. Each chapter in the book has five core sections after the recap section. These sections are designed according to the guidelines of the Bloom’s taxonomy.
2. Recap – A short summary of key concepts for quick recapitulation of chapters.
3. Knowledge based questions – Sections with multiple choice questions (MCQ’s), fill in the blanks, match the columns, scrambled words etc. to check learners ability to recall and remember the concepts learnt.
4. Understanding based questions – It comprises circle the odd one, true false, questions & answer etc. for learners to check their ability to classify, compare, explain and interpret the concepts learnt.
5. Application based questions – Section with crosswords and application driven questions to implement the concepts learnt.
6. HOTS questions – A section for high order thinking skills to analyze the given situations and draw inference.
7. Skill based question – Activity oriented, data based questions for leaners to create, evaluate and implement the concept learnt.
- Crop Production and Management
- Microorganisms : Friend and Foe
- Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Materials : Metals and Non-metals
- Coal and Petroleum
- Combustion and Flame
- Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Cell-Structure and Functions
- Reproduction in Animals
- Reaching the Age of Adolescence
- Force and Pressure
- Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Some Natural Phenomena
- Stars and the Solar System
- Pollution of Air and Water
SCHOOL REGISTRATION FORMS...
Answer keys for various SOF Olympiads being conducted during 2019-20 ...
THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS HAVE PARTNERED US/...
Please fill the information to Subscribe to update....
Scholarships Scheme For Students.