Author: MTG Editorial Board
Shipping Weight: 390gms
Classes: Class 8
Olympiad Prep Guide is the uniquely designed series to fulfil the need of NSO (National Science Olympiads). These books will enhance student’s understanding and grasp of scientific facts, strengthen their reasoning, analytical and problem-solving skills. And thus, help in taking the challenge of NSO Level 1 and level 2 in an easy way.
Salient Features of the Series:
• Detailed Theory enriched with illustrative pictures, tables and flow charts to gain thorough knowledge of every topic.
• Olympiad Bite keeps the students fully acquainted with latest as well as unique facts.
• Self-test at regular intervals to help students track their progress and keep them motivated.
• Exercise containing MCQs covering Knowledge based, understanding based, Application based and Skill based questions of different levels enabling students to practice and build constructive thinking.
• Achievers Section (HOTS questions) helps students to develop analytical and application skills.
• Previous Year’s Questions give a glimpse of the actual Olympiad question papers of NSO level 1 and 2.
• Hints and Explanations with every chapter for quick guidance and better understanding.
• Read, Lead and Succeed with MTG Olympiad Prep Guide as it is based on the latest pattern of SOF Olympiads.
We wish you all the success in the Olympiad and a very bright future in the field of Science.
- Chapter 1 : Crop Production and Management
- Chapter 2 : Microorganisms
- Chapter 3 : Synthetic Fibres and Plastics
- Chapter 4 : Metals and Non-metals
- Chapter 5 : Coal and Petroleum
- Chapter 6 : Conservation of Plants and Animals
- Chapter 7 : Cell
- Chapter 8 : Reproduction and Endocrine System
- Chapter 9 : Force and Pressure
- Chapter10 : Friction
- Chapter11 : Sound
- Chapter12 : Chemical Effects of Electric Current
- Chapter13 : Some Natural Phenomena
- Chapter14 : Light
- Chapter15 : Stars and the Solar System
- Chapter16 : Pollution of Air and Water
- SOF-NSO Model Test Paper-1
- SOF-NSO Model Test Paper-2
Award distribution functions in Schools have..
Please fill the information to Subscribe for regular updates.
Please click here to view or download the photoGraphs...
THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS HAVE PARTNERED/...
Schools interested in allowing the students appearing in SOF Olympiad exam...