SOF-TECHFEST, IIT BOMBAY- INNOVATION CHALLENGE
Science Olympiad Foundation and Techfest, IIT Bombay are pleased to announce “SOF - Techfest
Innovation Challenge” 2018-19. Techfest is the Annual Science and Technology Festival of Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. It is now recognized as Asia’s Largest Science and Technology festival.
With the sole motto of promoting creative and innovative thinking among the Indian students, Techfest is conducting a Pan India INNOVATION CHALLENGE in association with Science Olympiad Foundation. Students studying in class 8th, 9th and 10th can appear in Innovation Challenge provided they have registered for SOF National Science Olympiad 2018-19.
About the Exam
There will be a Special Question Section for Innovation Challenge in the SOF NSO Examination to be held on 1st, 15th & 27th of November. The student would be required to submit answer to the question online as per schedule provided. Details would be provided at www.sofworld.org by September 2018 & also in the question paper.
Top 20 rank holders will be invited to IIT Bombay with an accompanying adult to participate in the finals on 14th -16th December 2018.
1. Each participant will be awarded a Participation Certificate from Techfest IIT Bombay & SOF.
2. Qualifier for Round two will be awarded Merit Certificate from Techfest, IIT Bombay & SOF.
3. Winners will be awarded Trophies, Gifts and Certificates.
4. Travel reimbursement, boarding and lodging will be provided by Techfest, IIT Bombay.
5. Other exciting rewards will be announced separately.