SOF- ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP
SOF is pleased to launch the Academic Excellence Scholarship (AES) for 2017-18
The objective of the SOF-AES is to promote all round academic development among students. The scholarship will recognize performance of such brilliant students who achieve Academic Excellence in Olympiad exams in different subjects.
The scholarship winner, from each class, will be the student who obtains highest marks in any 4 Olympiad exams during the year. For IEO, NSO & IMO, marks obtained in the 2nd level Olympiad will be considered, whereas for NCO & IGKO, marks obtained in the 1st level will be considered. In case a student appears for 5 Olympiad exams, best of 4 Olympiad marks will be considered.
Under AES, one student from each class, i.e from class 3 to class 10 from each state/zone will be selected for scholarship.
8 winners will be selected from each state / zone. Thus from 20 zones, 160 winners will be selected.
Each winner of SOF- AES will be awarded :
- A scholarship of Rs. 5000/
- A Trophy and
- A citation.
In case of a tie between two or more students, winners will be decided on following priority :
- Student scoring higher cumulative marks in 1st level exams.
- Student scoring higher marks in 1st level exam in the order of Mathematics, Science, Computers, English and General Knowledge.
- Student scoring higher rank in 2nd level exams in the order of Mathematics, Science, Computers, English & General Knowledge.
- Winners of the AES will be declared by end March ‘18.
The list of qualifiers of AES for the year 2016-17 is closed.