During the academic year 2019-20, over 56000 schools from more than 1400 cities registered and millions of students appeared for the six Olympiad exams. These Olympiads were conducted across 32 countries.
For the academic year 2020-21, SOF will spend over Rs. 20 Crores on awards, Scholarships, gifts & felicitations etc.
The following awards will be provided to the winners of Olympiads being held during the academic year 2020-21:
AWARDS/SCHOLARSHIPS - STUDENTS
- For NSO, IEO & IMO – International & Zonal toppers (in 26 zones) of classes three to twelve, awards will be provided to 2nd level winners.
- For NCO, IGKO & ICO and class 1 & 2 winners of IEO, NSO & IMO – International & Zonal topper awards will be provided to 1st level winners as these are single level exams.
- Each winner will be entitled to one award for an exam. The winners will be entitled to the higher level award accruing only. For e.g., the international top 3 rank holders will be entitled to awards based on their International ranks. Awards accruing to them for Zonal ranks will be given to the next rank holder. Similarly, school award accruing to a Zonal award winner will be given to the next rank holder.
|AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL|
|1st||Rs.50,000/- Each + Gold Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|2nd||Rs.25,000/- Each + Silver Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|3rd||Rs.10,000/- Each + Bronze Medal*+ Certificate of Outstanding Performance||58|
|AT zONAL LEVEL|
|1st||Rs.5,000/- Each + Gold Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1508|
|2nd||Rs.2,500/- Each + Silver Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1508|
|3rd||Rs.1,000/- Each + Bronze Medal*+ Certificate of Zonal Excellence||1508|
|4th to 10th||Gifts Worth Rs.1000/- Each + *Medal of Distinction + *Certificate of Distinction + **Certificate of Zonal Excellence||8526|
|11th to 25th||**Certificate of Zonal Excellence + *Medal of Distinction + *Certificate of Distinction||18270|
*Medal of Distinction + Certificate of Distinction will be awarded for 1st level Ranks.
**Certificate of Zonal Excellence will be awarded for final Ranks.
*Medals are Gold / Silver / Bronze color plated as applicable
In case two or more students achieve the same rank, cash award in the applicable category will be distributed as under:
International Winners -
- For up to 10 students getting same rank, award amount will be distributed equally. In addition, each winner will be awarded a medal (in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
- In case 11 & more students get same rank, in lieu of cash award, each winner will be awarded gifts worth Rs.1,000/- each + a medal ( in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
Zonal Winners -
- For up to 5 students getting same rank, award amount will be distributed equally. In addition, each winner will be awarded a medal (in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
- In case 6 & more students get same rank, in lieu of cash award, each winner will be awarded gifts worth Rs.1,000/- each + a medal (in the applicable category) and a Certificate.
1. 10,00,000 Awards/Medals to Class/ Section Toppers.
Medals will be awarded on following criteria:
- School “Gold Medal of Excellence “ will be awarded as under:
- For 5 to 9 registrations/class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top rank holder in class
- For 10 to 25 registrations/class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top 3 rank holders
For registrations exceeding 25/class – Gold Medal of Excellence to top 10% rank holders in class
2. Student Performance Report (SPR) for each participating student.
- Every student who appears in any SOF-Olympiad exam is provided with a Student Performance Report (SPR). An SPR is a detailed analysis of how the student attempted the 1st level Olympiad exam.
- The objective of SPR is to share with the student and her / his parents, analysis of student’s answers. This is expected to enable the student understand her/his strengths and areas requiring improvement in absolute terms and also on a competitive scale consisting of lacs of students of her/his class who appeared for the Olympiad.
The SPR consists of six sections:
- Section A – provides the student’s marks and rank achieved in School / City / Zone / Region at international level.
- Section B – provides a past Year-wise analysis of the student.
- Section C – provides correct answers to questions asked in the Olympiad exam, the answers given by the student and performance comparison of the student’s answers vs other students in the Zone and at the international level.
- Section D – provides a percentage score analysis of the student with a comparison at Class, City, Zone, region level.
- Section E – provides a comparison of average marks analysis at the School, City, Zone, region and international level.
- Section F – provides a Topic-wise performance analysis of the student.
3. Participation Certification to each student.
4. Merit Certificate to 2nd level participants
5. Top 25 rank holders from each class & each Olympiad exam will be awarded Medals of Distinction. This will be applicable for winners from 26 Zones for performance in the 1st level Olympiads/ single level Olympiads.
AWARDS - SCHOOLS
|AT INTERNATIONAL LEVEL|
|CATEGORY||AWARDS||NO. OF AWARDS.|
|Best International Principal||Rs.25,000/- Each + Citation + Trophy||26|
|Best International Teacher||Rs.10,000/- Each + Citation + Trophy||50|